Pay By SMS Casino - Choose Your Casino SMS Deposit
Every year the number of online casinos is growing and each of them tends to be as competitive as possible. The operators offer users various bonuses, customize them for the players and add popular games. In addition, there are many methods of depositing and withdrawing money in the casino, as the presence of certain payment systems can be important when choosing the casino for the game. One of the most popular variant in the UK is to pay by sms casino. For players, SMS payment is one of the easiest ways to fund an account. Read more information about this handy system here!
Players at online and mobile casinos are treated to a huge choice. This also applies to financing your casino account. Today, depositors have access to a wide variety of options, from e-wallets to prepaid cards. However, one method has proven to be more popular than the other. It is a deposit via an SMS casino. As the name suggests, a Pay by SMS casino accepts payments via SMS. Mobile gamblers can fund their accounts using premium SMS or similar methods on the phone.
The payment is then either:
- Deducted from their existing balance to pay as you go
- Or added to the monthly phone bill
The most convenient of these is that almost all mobile network providers are compatible with phone billing services. So it does not matter which mobile provider you are with.
SMS Casinos in the UK
Making online casino payments on the go is very convenient, thanks to SMS billing. On your phone or tablet, you can access a wide range of gambling sites. All of these accept common payment methods such as bank cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards. A growing number of them let you deposit by SMS. This is where you use your phone bill to add funds to your casino account.
Every major UK mobile network, including EE, O2 and Vodafone, allows you to pay SMS deposits at online casinos. So long as you’re connected to one of these SMS billing platforms, you’ll be able to make mobile deposits. Funding a casino account by text is very convenient. It’s fast and easy, plus you don’t have to enter any sensitive bank details. It takes less than a minute to complete the whole process. Once you’ve made the deposit, the money should be ready to use straight away.
Pay by SMS UK Deposit Options
To make deposits by mobile, you’ll have to select one of the casino’s mobile payment methods. Boku, Zimpler and PayForIt are some of the most common ones at SMS pay casino sites. The site should clearly state which of its banking options involves phone bills.
When using SMS billing platforms for deposits, the money will be added to your monthly phone bill. Therefore, you should be careful with how much you spend. You’re spending now and paying later, so make sure you don’t overdo it. There’s usually an SMS billing limit of £30 to help people keep their finances under control.
If you’re on pay-as-you-go, the funds you add through SMS text will be taken from your current balance. The transaction won’t go ahead if you don’t have enough money.
Top 5 Casinos That Accept SMS Deposits
UK players have access to many casino pay by SMS sites. If you want to become a member of a deposit by SMS casino, there are plenty of worthwhile choices. Below are descriptions of some of the top ones:
|Casino||Welcome Bonus||Minimum Deposit||Pay by SMS Options|
|MrQ||20 free spins on Book of Dead||£10||Pay by Phone|
|Casumo||100% match bonus up to £25 and 20 free spins on Sahara Riches Cash Collect||£10||Apple Pay|
|Mansion||100% match bonus of up to £200||£20||Pay by Phone|
|Dr Slot||Up to £1,000 and 120 free spins across the first five deposits||£10||Pay by Phone|
|PlayZee||100% match bonus up to £300 and 100 free spins on Starburst||£20||Apple Pay|
This SMS deposit casino UK is all about no-nonsense fun. It offers over 900 games and has won awards for its bingo software and its slots. Sign up and deposit through one of the SMS billing platforms to start playing this casino’s many games today.
A large, user-friendly casino that has an impressive collection of over 2,900 slots. There are also plenty of table games and quite a few live ones too. Deposit by text and see what the casino’s gaming software is like.
Join this casino site and you’ll have access to games from the likes of Microgaming, Playtech, Realistic Gaming and more. You can play through your browser or download the app. Whichever you choose, you’ll be able to pay by SMS quickly and easily.
This online casino is aimed at mobile users. It only has a few dozen slots, but each one is unique and they all share a progressive jackpot. Deposit funds with SMS billing and whenever you play any slot, you have a chance of winning a large cash prize.
Themed to a scientist carrying out experiments, Playzee offers over 1,000 games by top providers such as Thunderkick, Wazdan and Big Time Gaming. It’s a popular casino that’s well-designed and has plenty of promotions for players to take advantage of. Make an SMS deposit mobile and discover this quirky casino’s many games.
What Is SMS Casino Deposit?
Pay by SMS Casino Deposit Outside of the UK
If you want to deposit by text while in another country, you’ll have to check a few things. Make sure the casinos you want to visit are available wherever you’re going. Also, you’ll have to confirm that it’s possible to pay by SMS.
Of course, when you travel to another country, data or Wi-Fi will be necessary for you to access casinos on your mobile device. If you don’t have a plan, you’ll have to rely on public wireless networks. In big cities, you should be able to connect to the internet easily enough. Away from these, however, there are likely to be fewer networks available.
Some countries forbid gambling and in others, gambling is legal, but there may be fees for making deposits. It’s worth doing some research before heading outside of the UK so you know exactly what’s involved with mobile gambling wherever you’re going.
Step-by-Step Guide: SMS Deposit Online Casino
The process of making a deposit by SMS text is straightforward. Once you have registered at an SMS deposit mobile casino, follow the steps below to top up your balance.
- Head to the cashier section and choose one of the pay by text options
- Enter the amount of money you’re going to deposit and your phone number, then tap to confirm
- You’ll receive a text message; either reply or copy the code into the appropriate field
Once you’ve done all of the above, the money will be added to your casino balance. You’ll be able to use it to play games immediately.
If you’re stuck on any of the steps, don’t hesitate to contact customer support. Every mobile casino has a help service with several ways of getting in touch, including live chat and phone. Many sites also have a FAQ section with common questions and their answers listed. You may want to check this first before contacting the support team.
Mobile Casino Pay by SMS Bonuses
Mobile casino sites have all sorts of bonuses available to claim. These include free spins, bonus money, cashback, competition entries and more. When you pay by SMS, there should be a special reward that you can claim.
When you join a casino on your phone or tablet, you’ll have the chance to claim the welcome bonus. To do this, create an account on your mobile device and add some money to your balance. You can make an SMS bill deposit or use one of the casino’s other payment options. For you to qualify and receive the bonus, you have to deposit the minimum amount or more. Most of the time, adding just £10 to your account will make you eligible.
Just about every mobile casino has a welcome offer for new players. Sometimes, there’s only one bonus you can claim. At some sites, there are rewards for several deposits after your first.
A number of casino sites have no deposit bonuses. These are promotions where you receive a reward without having to add any money to your account. They’re mostly for new players, though occasionally, you may find some aimed at existing members.
Before you make an SMS deposit mobile to claim a bonus, read through the terms and conditions. Here you’ll find the rules explaining everything to do with the offer. Some of the key points include the expiry date, bet size limitations and what games you can use the bonus on.
SMS Billing Slots
After making an SMS casino deposit, you can play slots for real money. Most mobile casinos have hundreds of video slot games for players to enjoy; some of them even have thousands. What’s great about these is that they’re so varied. They have a broad range of features and come in all sorts of themes.
Some of the many features you’ll come across in slots include free spins, respins, bonus rounds, expanding symbols, progressive jackpots and multipliers. As for themes, there are Ireland, Ancient Egypt, fantasy worlds, fairy tales, outer space, sports, under the sea, fruit machines and many more.
Another way slot games vary is in their bet sizes. They can be very cheap to play and you don’t need to make big deposits to enjoy them. Before trying one out, see what its betting options are. Most of the time, you’ll choose a value and this will be multiplied by the number of paylines. For example, if you select 1p and there are 25 win lines, your total bet per spin will be just 25p. Sometimes, you can even choose the number of paylines that your wager covers.
Speaking of paylines, the number of these can vary greatly. Some slots have just one, while others have dozens or even hundreds of them. Quite a few recent slot games have features such as Megaways, where there can be over 100,000 ways to win and the exact number changes with every spin.
Withdrawing Slot Winning via SMS
When it comes to winning by SMS deposits, remember that you can’t make withdrawals with your phone. To cash out, you’ll have to use a different payment method, such as a bank card or e-wallet. When you place a withdrawal request, it can take a few hours to several days for the casino to process it.
Once this is done, the time it takes for your money to reach you depends on the payment option. E-wallets and cryptocurrencies are the fastest. Use one of these and your winnings should be yours on the same day. If you go for a bank card or transfer, it should take a few working days or possibly longer for the money to get to you.
How to Deposit via SMS
Not sure how to make your first SMS deposit at an online casino UK? Below is a step-by-step guide through the entire procedure:
- The first step is to find an online casino that is not only fully licensed but also offers the games you are interested in. And also make sure that the casino supports the SMS payment feature.
- Select your preferred SMS deposit method. Did you know that many SMS payments at online casinos charge a commission? Before you start, research this issue to get the clearest possible picture of your online gambling business.
- Go to the payment section of your online casino on the SMS payment site. Indicate the amount with which you want to deposit money into your game account. Make sure that the amount you choose does not exceed the daily limit allowed by the service provider you work with.
- Enter your mobile phone number. You will then receive an SMS with a confirmation code. Answer that and that’s it. The amount you specify will be credited to your online casino account within seconds.
- Before making an SMS payment, it is worth checking whether the SMS deposit entitles you to casino deposit bonuses (e.g. welcome offers). The necessary information can be found in the rules of the casino.
Why Choose SMS Deposit Method in Online Casino?
You can have many reasons to choose an SMS deposit in online casinos. We have listed the most common reasons for you here.
- Some players have problems with the other possible payment methods. You may not be able to create an online account for the various online e-wallets. Or it is not possible to pay with this payment method at the relevant mobile casino SMS deposit. Then an SMS deposit can offer a solution.
- It is very easy to use. You will receive an SMS on your phone and you only have to enter that code in the casino. In most cases, sending a simple message to a family member would be more difficult.
- In addition, some casinos give special prizes and bonuses when you deposit via SMS. The advantage is that it is always immediately in their account for the casino. In addition, the amounts are often not too large, which means that there can sometimes be hefty bonuses.
- Finally, it’s also a good way to keep you under control. There is a maximum monthly and daily amount for SMS deposits. This makes it harder for you to gamble yourself into trouble.
Are There Any Rules to Use SMS Deposit?
There are a number of things that you should always keep in mind when you are going to deposit money at a casino. And in addition, a number of things that you should take into account especially for SMS deposit.
Your Phone Balance Have to Be Positive
You have two options for your casinos pay phone, either you have a pre-paid phone, or you have a monthly subscription. In the first case, you can only deposit money if you already have it on your balance. Otherwise you will get an error message. If you have a subscription then it is a bit more complicated. Depending on your provider, there may be limitations on SMS deposits. In most cases you can adjust this yourself, in most cases you can also not use this if you still have outstanding accounts.
Read the Casino Terms & Conditions
Each casino has its own terms and conditions and therefore its own rules regarding SMS deposits. Some casinos don’t even offer this. For example, the general terms and conditions state how much you can and must deposit and what the conditions are for any bonus.
Attention: SMS Payments Are Not Available in Every Country
Although most of the people reading this probably live in the UK, there are of course exceptions. In the United Kingdom it should certainly not be a problem to pay in this way, and in general not within the EU either. However, if you go beyond that, it is wise to check this first.
Pros of Paying by SMS Casino
SMS Casino has many positive aspects:
- The player does not need to register an account, make up a password and other personal information. Players don’t even need a bank account or credit card to play at their favorite casino.
- The big advantage of Casino Pay by SMS is that a mobile phone is practical for everyone. Paying by SMS is quick and easy – transferring to your casino account only takes a minute, and all you need to make a payment is a mobile phone that you always have with you.
- Casino SMS Pay is processed by leading SMS companies that support online payments, such as casino Boku.
- Instant transaction – the money you deposit will appear in your account immediately after payment confirmation. This allows you to play your favorite games without annoying delays and interruptions.
- If you don’t like having a credit card handy all the time, making a deposit at an online casino via SMS is an excellent choice. A mobile number is all you need – this is a particular advantage if you want to protect your personal information.
- The amount of your deposit can be immediately deducted from your telephone bill or prepaid card.
- This is an ideal method for low-stakes players, the so-called low-rollers, as SMS deposits are usually small and have daily limits.
- When you try online sites to win casino real money and also learn their games, it is always a good idea to make sure that the bets you place are as small as possible. And that’s why SMS Casino Deposit is the perfect choice to determine which casino suits you best.
Cons of SMS Deposit Casino
Of course, it is impossible not to say about the minus of using this method.
- Most online casinos limit payment amounts via SMS. You can top up your account for an amount of 30 euros per day.
- Additional commissions may be charged depending on the operator with whom the player has signed a contract, so we recommend that you read the rules carefully.
- Online Casino pay by SMS does not allow withdrawal of money from the casino account. This makes sense, since the idea behind these transactions is not to give out bank details so they don’t know where to send money. This means that players making SMS deposits should consider the need to choose another method of withdrawing money from the casino.
Online Casino Games with SMS
The best UK online casinos have vast selections of casino games – casinos that accept SMS payments are not an exception. Below you can find some of the casino games that are available to UK players on an SMS deposit.
Your Popular Slots
The popularity of online slots means that many of their fans have now started paying via SMS on casino sites to play their favorite games. This has many advantages. The fact that more and more gambling sites are trying to implement this method and grow their customer base has also led them to offer rewards to customers who fund their casino deposits via SMS.
Online Blackjack is another game that has always been a favorite of SMS payment fans.
One of the benefits of playing mobile blackjack with SMS deposit is the opportunity to win big. However, it’s also worth noting that this capability also carries significant risks.
For customers who play at online casinos via SMS, in order to get the most out of online roulette, they have to constantly remember that this is actually one of the most unpredictable table games to play and that there are different versions.
And as with slots, one of the best ways to get the most out of your SMS payments at online casinos and spend many happy hours playing your favorite game is to select low stakes games. This ensures that they can take full advantage of SMS billing on mobile roulette the longer they play.
Alternative Payment Methods
SMS payments can be fast and secure, but may not be the preferred option for some players. It may happen that the player decides to use the same method for depositing and withdrawing money, in which case it will be impossible to withdraw money from the online casino account via SMS.
UK online casinos offer many different ways to withdraw winnings from casino games. Players can choose from both traditional methods, such as sending directly to the bank via bank transfer, or modern e-wallets that offer attractive terms.
e-Wallets are arguably the fastest growing segment for processing financial transactions on an online gambling site.
It allows users to store money digitally. The most popular of these e-Wallets are PayPal casino, Skrill, Neteller, Trustly.
A player who wants to use an e-wallet first registers an account through the provider. And eventually binds a bank account or credit card with which he can transfer money. The players then visit the online casino where they want to make a deposit, and if the casino accepts a specific e-Wallet that the customer has, they can deposit money.
Prepaid cards have always been a popular payment method at the largest mainstream casinos in the world and are now becoming the norm for online gamblers as well. A prepaid card is similar to any standard credit card, but has a fixed cash value. They do not require any confidential information during the deposit process and are one of the most reliable methods of gambling in general.
Pay By Phone
Top up by phone is also possible via casino payment via telephone bill.
It is probably the most popular text-to-pay platform, with many active users. Boku works with mobile networks all over the world. It’s fast, easy and reliable. However, some Boku casinos may incur a 15% commission.
Siru Mobile also offers an e-Wallet service. Available in some of the best online casinos, the platform is secure, fast and convenient. Transactions are instant and payments are free, but some casinos may charge fees.
Final Thoughts on SMS Casinos
Online casinos where you can pay by SMS are definitely on the rise. It is a convenient deposit method for many who wants to avoid banking with cards, e-wallets, etc. While paying by SMS is not the most popular deposit method in casinos, there are plenty of excellent UK casino sites where you can use it. Check our page for updates on the new UK casinos with SMS payments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any SMS deposit limits?
The maximum deposit amount per SMS in an online casino varies from 30 to 300 pounds, depending on the chosen method.
- Is there a committee?
Depending on the provider you use, you may pay a certain fee. An example of a pay-by-text casino provider that charges customers for their services is Siru. Payforit, on the other hand, does not charge transaction fees.
- Can I withdraw my casino winnings with SMS deposit?
No. SMS Payments allow players to make fast and secure deposits, but unfortunately they cannot be used to withdraw money. Instead, we recommend that you choose one of the other payment methods offered by the casino site.
- What is a deposit by SMS casino?
This is a mobile casino site where you can make deposits using your phone bill. It takes just a few simple steps to add money to your account by text. You’re able to do this whenever and wherever you need to. This is provided, of course, that your mobile device has a secure internet connection through a data plan or Wi-Fi.
- Is depositing with SMS billing safe and where can I make deposits?
SMS deposit online casinos are very safe. They use security software such as SSL encryption to ensure that all players and their data and money are always fully protected. A few SMS casino sites where you can make deposits with your phone include MrQ, Casumo and Mansion Casino.
- How do I top up at a mobile casino by text?
To pay by SMS at a mobile casino, first head to the cashier section. Then select the payment method you’re going to use. Enter the amount of money plus your phone number and tap to confirm the transaction. The funds will be added to your casino account in seconds.
- What games can I play at SMS billing casinos?
Most of the games that you’ll find at desktop casinos are available at mobile ones. Access a gambling site on your phone or tablet and you should have access to slots and other games such as blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat and more. There are even live versions you can play on your mobile device. The line-up of options varies from one casino to the next.
- How will I get charged using SMS deposit method?
When you pay by SMS UK, the money you add to your casino account will be deducted from your monthly phone bill. If you’re on pay-as-you-go, the funds will be taken from your balance instead.
- Is there a maximum amount I can deposit via SMS?
The maximum amount of money you can deposit via text depends on your carrier and the casino you’re at. Usually, it’s around £30. There may also be limits on how many times you can deposit in a day.
- Are there any minuses of an SMS deposit casino UK?
The SMS payment method can only be used for deposits; you can’t withdraw money with it. To cash out, you’ll have to use another payment method. Also, there may be fees depending on what banking option you use to add funds to your casino account.