Google Pay: A Trending Online Casino Payment Method Today
For starters, you should know that this method is growing in popularity. The number of casinos that accept Google Pay is not very big, but it grows every day. Chances are, you’ll find this banking option at every high-rated casino UK, and we can help you find them right on this website! Now let see what exactly is Google Pay, how you can use it, and why.
What Is Google Pay Casino and How It Works
Digital wallets are some of the favorite banking options among online gamblers in Europe and worldwide today. These are famous because of their high level of security, as well as the versatile use. One of the secure payment methods frequently used in top online casinos in the United Kingdom is Google Pay, and you can learn all about it in this article.
Google Pay is a digital option to pay online, and its use expands beyond online shopping. Many today use it for online payments, as well as for online gambling. You can use it to make an instant deposit for gambling on a trending casino site, withdraw money to it and from it to your bank account, etc.
This payment method is a digital wallet, but also an online payment platform with its desktop and app version. It was created by Google, which should tell you all about its credibility and security. Google made sure to offer a digital wallet option that streamlines mobile-based and online payments.
You can use Google Pay to send out money and receive them. On online casino websites in the UK, you can deposit money immediately without any transaction costs, and withdraw them much faster than with other banking options.
How to Gamble at the Best Google Pay UK Casino
Creating a Google Pay account is simple and fast. Keep in mind that, before you can use it at old or new online Google Pay casinos, you need to have an active digital wallet funded with some money. Let’s go through the steps for making a deposit into your casino account at Google Pay:
- Visit the Google Pay website and create an account (this is free of charge)
- Fill up the wallet with your debit or credit card
- If you want, download the app and use it to add money into your e-wallet
- Sign up or log in on the Google Pay casino UK site you chose
- Make your deposit and start playing slot games for real money
We will go into the deposit process into more detail below.
Deposits and Withdrawals at a Google Pay Online Casino UK
Let’s say that you already created an account and have a loaded wallet. This means that you are ready to pay with Google Pay to fund your gambling. Let’s go into the process you need to complete to create an account and start betting on the casino site:
- Choose one of the casinos that accept this banking method. Make sure to choose a Google Pay reliable site (you can check the top-rated list on our website)
- Create your casino account by clicking on Sign Up
- Choose Google Pay as your preferred deposit method
- Select the amount you wish to deposit (make sure to deposit the minimum required amount if you wish to claim the welcome deposit)
- You’ll be redirected to a page to sign in to your e-wallet and confirm the transaction. Do this and the money will instantly appear on your casino account
If you’ve linked your wallet to your bank account or the card, you can keep depositing on the casino site and load funds automatically without having to pre-load your e-wallet first.
As for the limits in terms of how much you can deposit, there’s nothing set by Google Pay. You can deposit as much as the casino in question allows you to. For example, if you play at a Google Pay casino £1, you can make this deposit without any trouble.
There is no fee associated to this on behalf of the e-wallet. Still, make sure that you know about any fees associated to your bank account or the casino you are gambling at.
To make withdrawals at a Google Pay casino, you need to follow a very simple process. Provided that you used this method for the deposit too, you’ll already have your e-wallet linked to the casino. Here is how you can make an instant withdrawal with this method:
- Choose it in the list of withdrawal options
- Select the amount you wish to withdraw
- Confirm the transaction
Once you do this, the money will arrive instantly into your e-wallet account as soon as the casino in question confirms your withdrawal request. You will then be able to request a direct bank transfer into your bank account on your e-wallet account.
Note that many sites do not accept this method for withdrawals even though they accept it for deposits. Make sure to check this before you use a casino.
There are no fees or limitations in terms of how much you can withdraw with this method, so these basically differ depending on where you create your casino account at.
Gamble at the Best Google Pay Casinos in the UK Today
Even though this method is very secure on its own, it is very important that you gamble at the best Google Pay casino you can find. If you want to enjoy security and engaging gameplay, you need to think carefully about where you’ll gamble.
Don’t just jump at a Google Pay bonus casino because of a huge welcome offer. Make sure to check our list of approves sites and read the reviews to find the best online casino that accepts Google Pay transactions.
We only approve websites with a real gambling license as well as sites with quality gaming choices including live casino, sports betting, free spins, table games, and more. Check out our reviews for more details, and you can find what games with Google Pay you can play, what types of bonuses you can claim, and more.
Bonuses You Can Find at Google Pay Casinos
Casino bonuses are tremendous at online casinos. Most sites won’t offer specific promotions linked to this banking method. In most cases, you’ll be able to use all the online bonuses that are offered to players, except for some that are exclusive for crypto users or users of some other banking method.
Now let’s take a look at some of the bonuses you can claim at the best online casino Google Pay in the UK:
- Free spins. This is the most commonly offered bonus type. You’ll come across it often if you play at popular sites – in welcome bonuses, in occasional deals, in regular weekly or monthly promotions, etc.
- Welcome bonuses. These are given by almost every casino and they are usually the biggest you can find. They can be anything from free spins to a match bonus, or a combination of different bonus types. On occasion, casinos don’t allow for e-wallets to be used to make deposits for welcome bonuses. Make sure to read this before you make your initial deposit. Even if you learn which online casinos Google Pay accept this option, you still need to make sure that you can claim the welcome offer before you proceed.
- Match bonuses. You can also play casino with free money based on your deposit. Many casinos will match the money you deposited by a certain percentage and give you more chances to play and win. For example, if you claim a bonus at a Google Pay £5 deposit casino with a 200% match, you’ll get at least £10 provided that you made the minimum deposit. On some sites, this can go up to thousands of dollars in the form of a casino welcome bonus.
- Cashback/ reload bonuses. These are two different types, but they are rather similar. Cashback bonuses mean that the casino will return a percentage of your losses to you if you meet their terms and conditions. Reload means that, if you met their terms and conditions, the casino will reward you with some bonus in result. For example, if you deposit at least £10 on Monday, you’ll get 10 free spins on Tuesday.
Pros and Cons of Using the Google Pay Casino UK Banking Method
Now let’s go through the pros and cons of using this option.
- Highly secure method of payment
- Instant withdrawals at the fastest paying casinos
- Comes without any fees
- Accessible on all devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows
- Not many casinos accept it in the UK
- Some sites don’t accept it for withdrawals
- You might not be able to claim the welcome bonus on some sites
Google Pay Throughout the History
Google is one of the most popular companies in the world, created in 1998. Around 75% of the world’s phones run on Google’s Android.
Google Pay was first supported only by Android devices, but it is now compatible with iOS and Windows Desktop, too. This makes it much more available for online casino players and as it seems, more frequently offered at online casinos.
Google Pay launched in 2015 and was known as Android Pay. Its initial use was to power mobile purchases, but it is now also available on desktop.
Alternatives for Banking Methods Found at an Online Casino Google Pay
If you are looking for an alternative method of deposit or withdrawal, here are some options for legal online gambling with real money:
- Other e-wallets: PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill
- Credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro
- Prepaid wallets – for deposits only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to make a casino Google Pay deposit?
One of the biggest reasons why players use Google Pay at casinos is its high level of security. Google uses layers of high-tech security features to keep the payments and data safe.
- What are the fees associated with online gambling with Google Pay?
If you play at an online casino with Google Pay, know that there aren’t any fees associated with your e-wallet. Check if the casino imposes its own fees or if your bank has some.
- What’s the minimum or maximum amount I can request as an online casino Google Pay payout?
This is not set by the e-wallet but the casinos. It can differ greatly depending on where you play. On some sites, you can deposit as little as a pound or withdraw thousands of pounds at once.